Worcester Credit Union
Makes Home Ownership More Accessible
You may qualify for a Mortgage with help from a MASSHOUSING Partnership:
- The program helps qualified Massachusetts residents achieve homeownership:
- Down payment assistance up to $50,000
- Affordable interest rates
- Straightforward terms (no surprises or hidden fees)
- Unique mortgage insurance (including payment protection if you lose your job)
A Mortgage Rep can quickly help you determine if you are eligible for benefits. Requirements to apply include:
- Less than $179,955 annual income.
- You are buying a single-family home, condo, or 2-4 Family property in Massachusetts.
- The home will be a primary residence.
- Additional requirements include credit score, home location, and loan type/amount.