Aren’t a member of Worcester Credit Union? Join us today!
You are eligible for membership if:
- You live, work, worship, or attend any school in the City of Worcester or any of the surrounding towns:
- Auburn, Boylston, Grafton, Holden, Leicester, Millbury, Paxton, Shrewsbury, or West Boylston.
- You are a family member of a Worcester Credit Union member including: Parents, Spouse, Siblings, and Children.
- You are a Federal, State or Municipal employee who works anywhere in Worcester County
- You are an Elected or Appointed official of a Federal, State or Municipal government organization or agency, club, or non-profit in Worcester County
- You are an employee of a private or regional school system anywhere in Worcester County
- You are retired from any of the above employment, elected or appointed positions
- You are an organization in Worcester County. This includes businesses, government organizations or agencies in the area
- Once a member, always a member – Even if you move, change employers or leave school, you can still keep your account with the credit union. Just fill out this simple form to join today.