Get the money you need for the home of your dreams. Whether it’s your first place or more space, we have the financing for you.
- Competitive Rates
- Free Pre-Approval
- Variety of Financing Options
- Fast, Local Service
- Competitive fixed and adjustable rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when buying your home
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Hear What Some of Our Members Have to Say
“Worcester Credit Union gave me the absolute best service and stuck with me through the whole process – it couldn’t have been handled better!” — A.W.
“We recently refinanced our home with Worcester Credit Union and we are very happy with the time and attention they provided. They were the perfect mix of personal and professional personality throughout this process. We are very happy we chose Worcester Credit Union.” — L.&B.S.
“Worcester Credit Union was extremely approachable and knowledgeable – they worked to get us the deal we needed within our time frame. Thank you, we are very happy.” — A.G. & T.M.
“Worcester Credit Union was extremely helpful and accommodating and gave me excellent service!” — K.B.
“Worcester Credit Union was excellent. They explained everything carefully and saved me hundreds of dollars.” — M.M.
At a 2.375% interest rate, the APR for this loan type is 2.535%. The monthly payment schedule would be:
119 payments of $1,874.05 at an interest rate of 2.375%
1 payment of $1,874.26 at an interest rate of 2.375%
This payment schedule is based on a $200,000 loan on a $250,000 property in Worcester county, MA.
If an escrow account is required or requested, the actual monthly payment will also include amounts for real estate taxes and homeowner’s insurance premiums.