Tap into YOUR CASH with a great, LOW RATE, at the current market values, even with other lenders' rates going up!
*Home Equity Line of Credit Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 2.75% good for first twelve (12) months. Must take a minimum draw of $10,000.00 upon account opening. Thereafter, the rate, including the rate on any existing account balance will convert to the applicable variable rate. Equity Lines of Credit are variable rates subject to increase after consumption, adjusting monthly to the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Prime Rate minus 1.00% with a maximum APR rate of 18% with a floor of 4.50% APR. WSJ Prime Rate is 5.50% current for 9/14/2022. An early termination fee applies for equity lines of credit closed within 36 months of opening the line of credit. Maximum Loan to Value 80%. Appraisal may be required at applicants’ expense. Offer applies to 1-4 family, owner-occupied primary residences only. Not available for homes currently for sale or intended to be sold within 6 months of closing. Offer available for new money only. Other restrictions apply. All loans are subject to credit approval. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. NMLS#491585
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- Quick Decisions
- Local Service
Easily turn the equity in your home into ongoing, affordable financing!
Variable rate of Wall Street Journal Prime minus 1.00% for life of loan or floor rate, whichever is higher (5.50% APR current for 9/14/2022).
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available via in-person or phone transfers to a specified Worcester CU checking account
- The interest paid might be tax deductible(consult tax advisor)
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
2Consult a tax advisor.