Tap into YOUR Home's EQUITY for the FUNDS you need, with a low-rate Edge HELOC!
(Home EQUITY Line of Credit)
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Home Equity Line of Credit must take a minimum draw of $10,000 upon account opening. Maximum loan amount is $250,000. Equity Lines of Credit are variable rates subject to increase after consumption, adjusting monthly to the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Prime Rate minus 1.00% with a maximum APR rate of 18% with a floor of 7.00% APR. WSJ Prime Rate is 8.00% current for 3/28/2023. An early termination fee applies for equity lines of credit closed within 36 months of opening the line of credit. Maximum Loan to Value 80%. Appraisal may be required at applicants’ expense. Offer applies to 1-4 family, owner-occupied primary residences only. Not available for homes currently for sale or intended to be sold within 6 months of closing. Offer available for new money only. Other restrictions apply. All loans are subject to credit approval. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. NMLS#491585 Rates subject to change.
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- Quick Decisions
- Local Service
Easily turn the equity in your home into ongoing, affordable financing!
Variable rate of Wall Street Journal Prime minus 1.00% for life of loan or floor rate, whichever is higher (7.00% APR current for 3/28/2023).
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available via in-person or phone transfers to a specified Worcester CU checking account
- The interest paid might be tax deductible(consult tax advisor)
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
2Consult a tax advisor.
Early termination fee of $1,000 if paid off within the first 36 months.