If you aren’t a member of Worcester Credit Union, join us today!
You are eligible for membership if:
- You live, work, or attend any school in the City of Worcester or any of the surrounding towns:
- Auburn, Boylston, Grafton, Holden, Leicester, Millbury, Paxton, Shrewsbury, or West Boylston.
- You are a family member of a Worcester Credit Union member including: Parents, Spouse, Siblings, and Children.
- You are a Federal, State or Municipal employee who works anywhere in Worcester County
- You are an Elected or Appointed official of a Federal, State or Municipal government organization or agency, club, or non-profit in Worcester County
- You are an employee of a private or regional school system anywhere in Worcester County
- You are retired from any of the above employment, elected or appointed positions
- You are an organization in Worcester County. This includes businesses, government organizations or agencies in the area
- Once a member, always a member – Even if you move, change employers or leave school, you can still keep your account with the credit union.
Learn about some of the benefits of becoming a Credit Union Member
Click here to read: “15 Reasons Why You Should Only Bank at a Credit Union” page on the League website.
Where Members Come First
That’s not just our slogan…it’s our driving principle. At Worcester Credit Union, everything we do is aimed at providing our members with a full range of convenient financial services and products with excellent value and outstanding personal service. After all, we’re owned by you!