If you aren’t a member of Worcester Credit Union, consider becoming one!
You are eligible to open an account if:
- You live, work, or attend any school in the City of Worcester or any of the surrounding towns:
- You are a family member of a Worcester Credit Union member including:
Parents, Spouse, Siblings, and children of a member.
- You are a Federal, State or Municipal employee who works anywhere in Worcester County
- You are an Elected or Appointed official of a Federal, State or Municipal government organization or Agency in Worcester County
- You are an employee of a private or regional school system anywhere in Worcester County
- You are retired from any of the above employment or elected or appointed positions
Organizations including businesses, government organizations or agencies in Worcester County may join
- Once a member, always a member – Even if you move, change employers or leave school, you can still keep your accounts with the credit union.
Where Members Come First
That’s not just our slogan…it’s our driving principal. At Worcester Credit Union, everything we do is aimed at providing our members with a full range of convenient financial services and products with excellent value and outstanding personal service. After all, we’re owned by you!